Foolproof Front of House MUTE Switch

Great stuff CC! Thanks for sharing!!

Been wondering lately and have not figured it out yet, but is there a way with the FC to go to previous Preset? I know I could assign a button to a specific preset, but what if I just want to jump to the last Preset I had used, similar to the last scene setup with the switches via the "2nd Press = Prev. Scene" FC function. Sorry if I have missed an obvious solution ;~))

EDIT: I just found that in using Layout 1, the "2nd Press = Prev. Scene" is labeled "2nd Press = Prev. Preset". So it can be done there. I guess my question would then be, can I get that functionality in a different layout? I want to be able to have my normal "Scenes" layout, but have one button (using FC12) to go to previous Preset (and be on the Scenes layout).

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out!

Last edited:
@Cooper Carter

Hmm… At 9:40 you set switch 6 to the tuner in layout 8, but at 10:05 it's not assigned to switch 6 when muting. I'm guessing there was an irregularity in time that affected our visual processing. :)

@Cooper Carter

Hmm… At 9:40 you set switch 6 to the tuner in layout 8, but at 10:05 it's not assigned to switch 6 when muting. I'm guessing there was an irregularity in time that affected our visual processing. :)

The dip to black between the two shots is supposed to imply that the tuner mention was an aside and I was returning to the original thrust of the video to sum up. Guess I should have been clearer 🤷🏼‍♂️

Love this, especially the Layout 8 thing. I could very easily see muting FoH and not being able to tell if it was unmuted and just rocking out and looking like an idiot more than I already do! haha.

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom