FM9 into Fender FR-12 video clip and initial impression

Sorry, took a break over xmas :tearsofjoy:

here's a quick clip of some outside-the-lines bluesin' from the Houston gig with the Superverb patch.

and a mellower one - original tune called Faith Healer - this is a Plexi 50 model I believe, with a trem.

My guitar was fighting me a bit on this gig as the neck got a little out of whack so the strings were fretting out on bends in some spots.
I'm still hunting for tones, but I'm digging everything I'm finding along the way ;)

Ok, you're forgiven now 😍

would be interested to hear how you think it stacks up against the CLR - have never had a chance to try or hear one of the mythical CLR's myself! At this point my wallet has put a moratorium on any more gear purchases.
Really haven’t had much of a chance to play it loud yet. One thing I’ve noticed about myself lately which has everything to do with me and nothing with gear is that I get self conscious when I think I’m playing too loud now it’s weird. So I usually default to headphones. Really hate when that feeling arises

Quick update - still loving it for live use, but mine does indeed have the 'dreaded' hiss, and I can see how it would be a little annoying at home/bedroom volume. I've just hooked mine up here as I'm doing a little video thing via Skype and wanted to use it for my guitar volume - it's pretty noticeable in the room - I mean, once I'm playing it's not, but idling in the background, yeah, it's there, and would be nice if it wasn't. Not a deal-breaker for me though as my primary use for it is live.

I brought my fender fr-12 to rehearsal yesterday but forgot my extra XLR cable so had to use a 1/4” cable. Didn’t realize there is no 1/4” Jack for OUT2 on my FM9. But there is one for OUT3? Can I just copy out1 to out3 similar to how I typically copy out1 to out2?

Back
Top Bottom