FM9: G66 UK availability & waitlist - UK ONLY!!

Just a typo! He just emailed back saying its all fixed now lol

DPD confirmation just came through with delivery tomorrow! Its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow that's for sure lol.

Same here, but I'm off until Thursday, benefits of a four on four off shift pattern!

hehe! Sorry about that folks - got 'packers fingers' and pressed the wrong button. A strong coffee and it's all fixed now.

Having said that, I lost a filling last night while prepping units. If anyone finds it in their box, can you please return it? Thanks.

Sukh
Just as long as my Fm9 doesn't have chew marks on it!

Same here, but I'm off until Thursday, benefits of a four on four off shift pattern!
Nice one! I don't think I'll get a chance tomorrow night unfortunately. Gotta prep all my gear for a rehearsal on wed.

I'll make sure I unbox it at least and switch it on lol I might get 5 mins with it hopefully. Will save mounting it to my Temple board till over the weekend!

Nice one! I don't think I'll get a chance tomorrow night unfortunately. Gotta prep all my gear for a rehearsal on wed.

I'll make sure I unbox it at least and switch it on lol I might get 5 mins with it hopefully. Will save mounting it to my Temple board till over the weekend!

Which Temple board are you using?

Which Temple board are you using?
I'm just gonna use a Duo 24. That way I can use it with my FC12 board and have the FM9 sat on my cab behind me like the Axe. If I do a small gig and just want to take the FM9 I'll have Sukh's X board where I can have my 2 expression pedals mounted on it separately and just plug them in when needed.

Not sure If I want to add some connectors to the side, I've got some left over from the FM3 so I might use them!

How about you guys? mounting it to a pedalboard or keeping it separate?

I'm just gonna use a Duo 24. That way I can use it with my FC12 board and have the FM9 sat on my cab behind me like the Axe. If I do a small gig and just want to take the FM9 I'll have Sukh's X board where I can have my 2 expression pedals mounted on it separately and just plug them in when needed.

Not sure If I want to add some connectors to the side, I've got some left over from the FM3 so I might use them!

How about you guys? mounting it to a pedalboard or keeping it separate?
Nice :)

on a total aside... your x-board and other bits are ready. Just need to box up and ship this week :)

Nice :)

on a total aside... your x-board and other bits are ready. Just need to box up and ship this week :)
Nice one thanks for letting me know Sukh, Looking forward to getting it all. You must be well busy if you've got the Fractal stuff and the Zenrigs stuff to sort out as well.

I've got a few things turning up this week now its like Xmas has come early lol

Mine should be here tomorrow, can't wait, thanks for turning it around so quickly 😍
I’m surprised they’ve bothered to upload the latest firmware and presets before shipping. Surely all the people that ordered in the first batch are die hard fractalites and can do firmware updates as well as move/wipe the factory presets before uploading their own as soon as they get their hands on it.

I’m surprised they’ve bothered to upload the latest firmware and presets before shipping. Surely all the people that ordered in the first batch are die hard fractalites and can do firmware updates as well as move/wipe the factory presets before uploading their own as soon as they get their hands on it.
It's not only upload the FW and presets but these activities are part of a set of controls we perform on each unit before shipping. Nothing goes outside the warehouse if it hasn't been checked (and updating and uploading is a small part of this job but useful: connectivity check, USB port functionality, memory access and so on ).
And I can also tell you that many of the FM9 owners are new to FAS family (coming from other brand/units and need more buttons): not so sure that they will erase/move the factory (and good) presets without trying ;-)

It's not only upload the FW and presets but these activities are part of a set of controls we perform on each unit before shipping. Nothing goes outside the warehouse if it hasn't been checked (and updating and uploading is a small part of this job but useful: connectivity check, USB port functionality, memory access and so on ).
And I can also tell you that many of the FM9 owners are new to FAS family (coming from other brand/units and need more buttons): not so sure that they will erase/move the factory (and good) presets without trying ;-)

Indeed - you’d be surprised at the amount of work involved in getting a unit ready to ship... Including check every button, knob, input, output etc… I can twiddle in my sleep now! Hang on, that doesn’t sound right…

So it is actually real then? lol Just got my time from DPD 12:21PM-13:21PM. Shame I won't be home till later tonight!

It's most certainly real mate!

Just fired it up, and just as glorious as the rest of the Fractal family.

I'd had to pop out first thing and got a notification that it was due at 10/02hrs and impressively as I was pulling back into the close at exactly 10:02hrs the DPD guy was at the house with a cool looking parcel in his hands

Many thanks to Sussi, Sukh and all at G66 for all the contact keeping me up to date with my order, and for getting it here, plus the extra gifts.

Back
Top Bottom