FM9-Edit 1.02.09

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FM9-Edit 1.02.09 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm9-edit/

MAC USERS PLEASE NOTE: FM9-Edit 1.02.09 supports MacOS version 10.13 or newer. The latest Apple development tools support building for 10.13 or newer.

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.02.09
February 7, 2024

Current FM9 Firmware Version: 6.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.13 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Added LFO graphs to the Controllers and FLANGER layouts.
  • Redesigned the AMP block's Tone and Authentic pages.
  • Added confirmation dialog to the Perform View's Clear buttons.
  • Grouped the GATE block's Sidechain parameters under a section header.

Last edited:
When I assign a CS (tried 1, 2, and 3 so far) to the FAT switch in the amp block, in the modifiers section of the controller tab it shows treble shift. See attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.08.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.08.38 PM.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 11.09.17 PM.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 16
When I assign a CS (tried 1, 2, and 3 so far) to the FAT switch in the amp block, in the modifiers section of the controller tab it shows treble shift. See attached
This usually happens because:
  1. You are running an older version of Edit.
  2. You didn’t refresh Edit after loading a new firmware.

Can you show us the screen that assigns CS3 to Fat?

Editor: 1.02.09
Firmware: 6.00

I think this is a legit bug. Does the same thing for me. I tested a couple of factory presets such as #90 ('Bludojai). Happens on all of them. If you click on the incorrect 'Treble Shift' reference on the 'Modifiers' tab on the 'Controllers' page, it will take you to a modifier screen showing 'Treble Shift'.

Just wanted to put it in here for the record @Michael Pickens ... the issue I reported in the FM3 edit thread where Channel D of the Cab block will not allow selecting a saved channel from the Library is the same in FM9 edit. For example, if channel D is on default 1x8 pig, regardless of which Library item I select, it remains 1x8 pig.

Back
Top Bottom