VERSION 1.02.06
December 18, 2023

Current FM9 Firmware Version: 5.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.9 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected the displaying of the currently selected channel in the Amp Info bar.
  • Replaced the Preset menu text "Save to new preset number" with "Save a Copy".
  • Corrected the "ghost" blocks that would occasionally appear when disconnecting the device but leaving the editor open.

Last edited:
FM9-Edit 1.02.06 is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fm9-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.02.06
December 18, 2023

Current FM9 Firmware Version: 5.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

• Corrected the displaying of the currently selected channel in the Amp Info bar.
  • Replaced the Preset menu text "Save to new preset number" with "Save a Copy".
  • Corrected the "ghost" blocks that would occasionally appear when disconnecting the device but leaving the editor open.
Thank you!!

Beverly Crusher will be sad....
I usually grok your mostly clever asides, but this one has me stumped. Please share what Enterprise’s beloved
med officer (and Mom to the Son Of Picard/Locutus..and that other kid..) has to do with Mr. Pickens’ code for our also beloved floor unit. ….

Last edited:
Thank you for the update, one question though, why is it that you removed save preset as! now we need to go to preset manager to do a second save for the same preset. This was the case in AXe3 edit also last update. I used save as very much.

Back
Top Bottom