FM3 waitlist.

Just hopped on the FM3 Turbo waitlist today 8/17. Just to be sure- i won't hear back until it's time to place the actual order, correct? Trying to make sure I didn't miss any confirmation email that i'm successfully on the list itself

Just hopped on the FM3 Turbo waitlist today 8/17. Just to be sure- i won't hear back until it's time to place the actual order, correct? Trying to make sure I didn't miss any confirmation email that i'm successfully on the list itself
Is there a waitlist again? Did you try purchasing from the website?

EDIT: Never mind. Just checked the website and you're right. Yes, you'll receive a confirmation email that your on the list and then an invite will follow. It's not a bad idea to keep an eye on your Spam folder.

Is there a waitlist again? Did you try purchasing from the website?

EDIT: Never mind. Just checked the website and you're right. Yes, you'll receive a confirmation email that your on the list and then an invite will follow. It's not a bad idea to keep an eye on your Spam folder.
Thanks for the heads up. I checked the spam folder and my main inbox- no confirmation that i'm on the list yet. Hopefully it's just regular backed-up traffic due to the high demand and i'll be on the list soon

Edit: got the list-confirmation email. Now the wait !

Last edited:
Hi

What if I missed using a purchase invitation dated July 13, 2023
Any chance of getting liquidity any time soon?

What is the current batch realize schedule?

I'm almost certain they don't let you place an order with no stock.
When you click on the invite it takes you to the order page. You then place your order and are subsequently charged when it ships. I know because I very recently did this very thing when I upgraded. The invite is essentially a discrete link to an order page, so they would have to turn it on and off as required, if what you are positing is true.

I've never heard of anyone being denied being able to use an invite. Maybe someone who has experienced it can elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom