FM3 Now Shipping

Okay, here we go. Just sent the Waitlist Request for the FM3 today.
Let's see how long it takes to go from mid-Jan to early-Sept.
Any guesses?

Why Fractal has put a stop on shipping in Europe also on paid units? Is there any issue about the units already delivered?
Fractal doesn’t take payment until they have a unit ready to ship. As far as I know, neither does G66. What is the source of your information?

Fractal doesn’t take payment until they have a unit ready to ship. As far as I know, neither does G66. What is the source of your information?

Different users in the community i run in Italy.
I think at least a strong reason should be given for a simil behaviour

I saw this on a Facebook group today:
28362545-B632-4A18-A410-45B9BB25C215.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
From the G66 thread: “ Dear FM3 Owner……unfortunately still without your FM3. Despite having received your payment, tested your device in all its modes, installed the latest software and carefully packed it ready for delivery, we are currently not allowed to send it to you. Fractal Audio have asked us to stop deliveries for a short period.“

Late to the party with a 8/11/20 waitlist request, but happy to see things are moving quickly! Do you have the option to add on an FC6 or Expression Pedal when you receive the invitation to purchase the FM3? I don't want to get hit with 2x shipping fees lol

Late to the party with a 8/11/20 waitlist request, but happy to see things are moving quickly! Do you have the option to add on an FC6 or Expression Pedal when you receive the invitation to purchase the FM3? I don't want to get hit with 2x shipping fees lol
You always have the option of buying other Fractal products if they’re in stock. But they’ll ship in separate boxes, so there will be separate shipping fees. Each Fractal product comes with a shipping container optimally designed to protect it during shipment. Anyway, you wouldn’t want to pay the shipping costs for an oversized box packed with multiple items.

Hopefully whatever delay is hitting G66 doesn't hit the US too. As my anticipated date gets closer I've already started my pedal/preamp sell off. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom