FM3 Firmware Version 6.00

Ruh, roh. I'm running the Update All Presets after upgrading and it appears to have frozen on preset 366. I've never had this happen before. Any one else experiencing this? If it continues to be frozen, what are the consequences of restarting if it is in the middle of this process?

Ruh, roh. I'm running the Update All Presets after upgrading and it appears to have frozen on preset 366. I've never had this happen before. Any one else experiencing this? If it continues to be frozen, what are the consequences of restarting if it is in the middle of this process?
All good here. Is this happening consistently for you?
EDIT: no consequences to restart

All good here. Is this happening consistently for you?
EDIT: no consequences to restart
So I restarted and ran it again. It got passed the last place it froze, but seems to be frozen again on preset 395. I'm going to try another restart and re-attempt. Interesting that I've never had this issue before.

So I restarted and ran it again. It got passed the last place it froze, but seems to be frozen again on preset 395. I'm going to try another restart and re-attempt. Interesting that I've never had this issue before.
OK. So third time was a charm. It got through all presets without freezing.

I am having some weird things going on with the Virtal Capo and it's also happening with my AXE FXIII but it is much more noticable with the FM3. There are extra notes that are not correct and it sounds like a harmony line.

See attached

Attachments

• Brit JVM OD1 D.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom