April 25, 2024

Current FM3 Firmware Version: 8.00

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.13 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 2.00

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for fw 8.00
o Added missing "LFO Phase" to the Tremolo layout.
o Corrected Plate layout in the Reverb block.
o Removed incorrect Bias Tremolo controls from the AMP block.

* Added support for translating "Kill Dry" parameter across presets for the Axe-Fx III, FM3, and FM9.

* Modified the Leveling Panel to set the Output meter to zero if the corresponding Output block is not in the patch.

* Corrected the AMP block's "Speaker Imp. Curve" dropdown to cycle its options with up and down arrow keys.

* Corrected GATE layout.

I Love You Elf GIF by MOODMAN

Kill Dry unswitchable via latest FM3 Edit for me (Delays 1&2, Plex-Delay, and Multi-Delay)?

Last edited:
You guys testing with what's up on the site for download to the users (Rex and Al?)?

Doesn't work at all here with my OG FM3 running the latest greatest FW (though it's not really needed either if you set your FX's mix to 100% and use the level to adjust during parallel use).

You guys testing with what's up on the site for download to the users (Rex and Al?)?

Doesn't work at all here with my OG FM3 running the latest greatest FW (though it's not really needed either if you set your FX's mix to 100% and use the level to adjust during parallel use).
It works for me with editor version 1.06.09 and firmware 8.00.

As Rex recommended, please run "Refresh after new firmware" from the editor's Settings menu.

What doesn't work at all?

Sorry Michael, I'm still on the FW8b1, wasn't aware that the 8.0 release had been made live (DOH!)!

All good with 8.0 release, apologies all! :tongueout:

Last edited:
Hi, with this latest version and firmware 8.0, I noticed a bug. In some cases when I change the preset the signal disappears, but just make a scene change and the signal returns. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to occur with the preset change directly on FM3.

Back
Top Bottom