Fm3 beta firmware

Muy pronto: mañana

Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Last edited:
My guess would be if not Beta Friday , sometime next week
But it is a huge update , trying to implement the gapless switching alone on the FM series is likely no easy feat
I'm interested in why you think they'll release a beta before the end of the year. My first instinct was that they wouldn't do one until at least next year, but don't really have any empirical basis for that.

I haven't seen a new beta for the FM9 yet and I suspect (maybe without basis) that they'd push gapless switching there before trying it on the FM3. Again, no empirical basis for this.

I'm interested in why you think they'll release a beta before the end of the year. My first instinct was that they wouldn't do one until at least next year, but don't really have any empirical basis for that.

I haven't seen a new beta for the FM9 yet and I suspect (maybe without basis) that they'd push gapless switching there before trying it on the FM3. Again, no empirical basis for this.
I'm pretty sure they're working on them both simultaneously. They have different teams for each. There have been times when the FM3 received new stuff before the FM9 because that team was ready to release a beta first. It's conceivable that the FM3 team could get there with the gapless switching first.

No inside knowledge at all
I just think if it is at all possible they will try to align the FM series with the AX3 before the holidays

If we could just have the improved algorithm and the gapeless switching that would be enough for me lol

Indeed, fractal constantly push boundaries and surprise us all , just chill, the unit‘s great , it’ll be here when it’s ready (and FAS are ready for the barage of ‚my super fringe use case doesn’t seem to be working like in v7’ posts :))

Back
Top Bottom