FIRST POST........

AAEN

Experienced
In this section anyway..........

I have never before posted any music here. Why? Because a lot of you guys play my ass out of my jeans....(A danish saying translated). And I a new at recording. But then again, why shouldnt you guys hear what I am noodling with

On request I recorded a sax song by the danish group Moonjam.

The guitar solo is a patch I created for the occasion, using the Hot Kitty with very low drive 0.65 into a mix of 1x15" sub kick and 2x12" Double verb mix. Using the new Studio reverb and a little ducking delay in parallel . Only added a little more reverb in Logic.

So here it is:

Last edited:
Love it. very nice chilled out vibe. Great feel in the guitar solo too and really refreshing to hear something that's not "duuuude.... check out my 10 string djent!"

That sounded really great, love the ending bend.

It's a great sound. I wish Fractal would model the clean channel of the Hot Cat.

I really like this song because its rydahms very correct. I really love it please share some more news and updates on this forum.

Patch

Thanks for the comments. And you are right: I am not the Djentish type of guy :eek:

Solo played with my Haahr Strat with DG-20 pickups(Dave Gilmour) Neck pick-up, slightly opened for the mid and the bass/treble boost.

Enjoy the patch.

And I would also like a clean version of this amp. Had a CUB II Reverb, that I sold last year. Sounded really nice........

Best wishes for the summer
AAEN

Attachments

• Moon JamS.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom