Firmware Version 7.16 Ready (Standard Added)

Re: Ultra Firmware Version 7.16 Ready

So, now that you have all the noise gate issues resolved, I guess that means 7.16 Standard will be out by lunch time huh Cliff? :lol:

Just busting your balls. If every company had 1/2 your dedication to their products people would be so much happier spending their $$$ on things they purchased.

FractalAudio said:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/Documents/Version7_00/ultra7_16.zip

If anyone complains about the noise gate now I'm going to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and hop on a plane and kick your ass in person. :mrgreen:
Amazing that Cliff managed to keep a sense of humour after all the whining and complaining we all did regarding that gate... Not only did Cliff pull off some outstanding support, but he managed to take all those punches we delivered, and take them with a chuckle. Anyone with a bad disposition would have delivered a new f/w release with no gate at all, and would have told us all to go stuff ourselves.

Many thanks, Cliff.

FractalAudio said:
If anyone complains about the noise gate now I'm going to pull a Jay and Silent Bob and hop on a plane and kick your ass in person. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Cliff

FractalAudio said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Thank you Cliff, for your hard work and excellent sense of humor. :D

FractalAudio said:

I swear the first time I saw this I was afraid you were gonna send Jay Mitchell to my house. 12 hours later, my panic has subsided.

Thanks in advance from a Standard user.

You can send Jay if you want - I'd like him to captue an IR of my Port City 4x12 :lol:

Jay is always welcome at my house as well of course :lol:

now, the end is near - in case you didn´t know:

Version 9.99 will be the last one - self destroying included..... :shock:

dongrosh said:
now, the end is near - in case you didn´t know:

Version 9.99 will be the last one - self destroying included..... :shock:
Actually I think the "last" version will be 20.12, so we should be good for at least a month... :D

Jay Mitchell said:
examiner said:
I swear the first time I saw this I was afraid you were gonna send Jay Mitchell to my house. 12 hours later, my panic has subsided.
Who says I'm not not headed there right now? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic!

Man, between the new meter and the additional parameters the gate is light years of where it was. I'm really loving the new gate! Thank you Cliff, no need to kick my ass this week. ;)

brettllingle said:
How come there hasn't been any new amps added since update 7.04? Plenty of people are asking for them.
:shock: :roll:

Don't get me wrong, there's amps .... Or features for the "pre"-amps that I'd love to have.

Like the ability to switch between an EL-34 based power section and a 6L6 based power section.

But that said, right now I'm more about showing Cliff some patience, and allowing him to catch up on promised features and/or products ( ie; Axe-change, Footcontroller, Axe-PC, etc; )

brettllingle said:
How come there hasn't been any new amps added since update 7.04? Plenty of people are asking for them.

Maybe because Cliff needs to sleep once in a while and have a life. ;)

Back
Top Bottom