Firmware Version 10.11 Now Available

Cliff,

Thanks for another great update!

There are many times I'll just stop by the forum to see if there are any new updates as I don't always have a lot of spare time, and a consistent location for this would make it more efficient for me and others that might have similar time constraints.

Cheers,

Lee

Thanks FAS!.....got 3 unsolicited "kudo's" Sunday when I used the "new crybaby wah" at the end of our set....bassist, drummer, and sound tech! Sounds fuller and louder to me. Didn't tweak a thing, went with the defaults.

I screwed up the MIMIC data on the TripTik Classic in 10.10. I left an EQ block in the chain so the frequency data was skewed trying to correct for that EQ.

Dr. Emmitt Brown & Dr. Evil rolled into one.

Umm, yeah, I was hanging a picture over my toilet, and slipped and hit my head. When I woke up, I drew this. It is the Axe FX II, it makes time travel possible.....But where are the ill tempered sharks, I ask you?

I love the Two-Stone amp model. Never heard of it before the Axe II. It has, what I can only describe as, a "spongy bloom." It is squishy when I strike a chord hard, and I like that. It seems more real to me, than what a modeler should be..

can't believe it!!! :hororr:
Got the AXFXII for about 3 days... and 2 fw upgrades!!! :lol
Great job FAS's PPL!!! The best gear on the planet... and the best Team in the factory!!!
TNX 1011!!!
ahemm.. btw... there is a chance that the new fw correct the bug about selecting an user cab slot over #X (for me #1... someone #35) cause a system restart?
TnX again

I would serioulsly suggest a two-week period between updates. With all respect, any update get's into new terriitory in a positive manner.
But you simply have to let your users "breathe"... I know that your whole life is constantly making the Axe-software better in all corners. But we need to take a breath between updates.
No pun taken.

******************************************************************************* 10.11
Fixed incorrect stage gain in ODS-100 model. Re-MIMIC’d accordingly.

Nice one! That explains my experience comparing the AxeFx to the real tube thing
same thought here: I set the input trim to approx. 1.77 to get the same amount of gain as before on my Dumble ODS patch....compared to the real thing

;) Yeeehaw!

Back
Top Bottom