firmware 10 high gain demo?

rsf1977

Fractal Fanatic
I know there were a few firmware 10 clips floating around, but we're any of the high gainers?

I know there were a few firmware 10 clips floating around, but we're any of the high gainers?

You can be quite sure that if low gainer stuff sounds this dynamic, high gainers (which actually are even a little less dynamic) would sound jaw-dropping.

I have a feeling this one is going to be a game changer

Indeed. They all have been. However, this one certainly seems to be the most gamechangiestest FW ever.

Cliff did post a somewhat high gain clip of an EVH riff. It sounded pretty spongy and wicked. Not high gain by most high gain players standards though, but FAS always delivers.

haha, i think there will always be something to make better. Once AxeFx is 100% equal to a tube amps performance on every level things will be interesting. It will be time to go beyond that level of performance. I think the future is in the FAS amp models and creating things that are more complex and perform better then real world devices. The future is awesome :)

. Once AxeFx is 100% equal to a tube amps performance on every level things will be interesting.

Yeah but by then if we are using hearing aids, walkers, wheel chairs & are all living in old age homes, will it even matter at that point? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom