Finally!!!

So, am I part of the club now? :D

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from Fractal Audio Systems.

Name Code Qty Each Options
----------------------------------------------------------
Axe-Fx Ultra Effects FAS002 1 1999.95
Processor
Subtotal 1999.95
Shipping 33.40
Tax 0.00
Total 2033.35

I am SO excited. Unfortunately, I had to ship it to my mother-in-law's house and won't be able to use it until the middle of June because we are moving back to the states at the beginning of June.

I'm going to be doing a ton of reading from now until I get there.

I told you buy a POD use it for a month, get really frustrated, take it out in a field while listening to gangsta rap and smash it to bits. :p You'll better appreciate the Axe-Fx when you get it.

NO!

You are sushi until you've had it for at least 2 years!

Really...congrats! It's a great journey.

The POD suggestion is funny. I picked up a Rocktron Voodu Valve while I was waiting for my unit. I sent it back when the AFX showed up, it just stuck out how much better it was than the competition...

You know what? I actually did that. I got a POD 1.0 used, just for fun and to compare. Sometimes I take it out of the shelf when the AFX is in the rehearsal space or in studio. Then I laugh out loud and log on here to see if there are any new threads to check out =))

Firstpenguin said:
I told you buy a POD use it for a month, get really frustrated, take it out in a field while listening to gangsta rap and smash it to bits. :p You'll better appreciate the Axe-Fx when you get it.

Great reference to one of my favorite movies.

Besides.. The Axe-FX Has Flare!

PlaysARobin said:
Firstpenguin said:

Great reference to one of my favorite movies.

Pc_Load_Letter.jpg

Firstpenguin said:
I've been an avid Vox Tonelab user for years. I'm expecting a major upgrade with the Ultra. I would have smashed it with a bat, but it was one of the sacrifices to afford it.

Back
Top Bottom