envelope filter

yes and no. you can make one, but most people aren't 100% pleased with the results.

a good envelope filter/auto wah is still a want for most users....

I would say that you will need to adjust the filter, modifier curve and envelope settings. I don´t know if the DOD envelope got some special mojo, never tried one. But if not you should be able to come fairly close if not spot on (or better).

Here is my go to filter funk.

Please try it out.

Attachments

• Savage Auto-wah_20140407_011853.blk
    271 bytes · Views: 17
I know this has been said in the wish list but I really do wish that there were more quick and simlle ways to get an Envelope Filter/Auto Wah and Auto Swell effects in the A2. I know it can be done but it takes more steps. There really should be dedicated blocks for those FX

I know this has been said in the wish list but I really do wish that there were more quick and simlle ways to get an Envelope Filter/Auto Wah and Auto Swell effects in the A2. I know it can be done but it takes more steps. There really should be dedicated blocks for those FX

I get your point. But if it came dedicated blocks, wouldn´t you still want to be able to adjust the envelope and/or modifier parameters? If not, I can imagine that there would be a lot of people demanding exactly that. So it would be possible to adjust those settings due to them having such different guitars (where no settings fits all). But if yes, then there wouldn´t be such a big different to what you´ve got now. Perhaps just that the pages would be next to each other. IMHO, it isn´t THAT much more steps today...

I rather have an second envelope follower dedicated to IN2.

Back
Top Bottom