Does your Axe FX have a pet name ?

mrbearme

I call my Axe FX "The Spaceship". I read in another thread that someone calls their's "The Death Star"...
Does your Axe have a pet name or nickname?

Actually, mine doesn't have a name. I only give names to things of sentimental value, like my children. The Axe is nothing more than a tool to get the job done. Like a hammer for instance.

Having said that, I'm very attached to one of my PRS's in particular, but it still hasn't had a name bestowed upon it. Perhaps it's me and my lack of nostalgic sentiment of inorganic objects.

Got a couple...
1. The box.
2. GSS: Green screen of scream (in frustrating moments)
3. Geekpit

Serious, these are the 3 that get tossed around regularly.

I call my Axe FX 'The Wife" and my pet hammer 'Frank'.

I don't introduce Frank to many things, and will never involve the wife, as things could get nasty with that particular threesome.

Frank gets jealous, you see....... :D:D:D:D:D

Nothing formal, need to think on that. I think of it as the 40 days of Christmas scattered throughout the year - a new Axe-Fx 40 times a year. Seems like it anyway. And this is NOT a complaint! Best $$ I ever spent, can't believe I waited years living in Line 6 land.

If I were to give my Axe a name, I recon it'd be 'The Singularity' or something similar, since time and space doesn't behave properly when I'm near it.... ;)

My childhood came back to me after seeing this title.

(To the tune of the Oscar Meyer bologna song)

My Axe has a first name: it's C-L-I-F-F
My Axe has a second name: it's C-H-A-S-E
I like to play it every day
And if you ask me why, I'll say:
'Cause Fractal Audio has a way
Of inspiring me to play.

My apologies to Cliff and Oscar Meyer. That's no bologna.

Back
Top Bottom