Does the III have a meter like the II Utility meter?

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
I’m sorry if this is obvious, but I’m struggling with finding an easily readable meter to balance my presets like I do on the II. Any advice or shortcuts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TY Sir. I figured that was the what we had. The font is a little tough to read with my 50+ YO eyes. :) The lower res of the II screen is a bit of an advantage for the aged i guess hehe.

Thanks for the tip. It definitely increases the size of the meters, but then they lose the dB readings.

I like to level to -5 dB because I use a 6db boost for solo scenes. It's not a big deal because once I've set the levels for the preset I never really need to edit it, I just have to learn to lean in when I'm setting the level. 😆

The new interface is the biggest learning curve for me so far in moving to the III, but it's just time and familiarity before I'm good to go.

I’d like to see the meters option available on Axe Edit. I know there are meters on the patches but it would be good to just have the same thing you can access on the unit itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom