Does FAS fix bugs on gen 1 anymore ?

Tubiflex

Inspired
There is so little communication in this forum - so ??

Maybe its possible to fix the problem with the one channel being lower than the other at bedroomlevel ?

Have a nice weekend

I have never had nor have I heard of anyone having that issue, although it doesn't sound to me like a bug (cables or monitors perhaps?)

This is a universal problem with equipment that controls both channels with a single knob. The volume knob uses two potentiometers manufactured as a single unit. They turn together. It is impossible to manufacture two potentiometers that are exactly identical. You can get close, but it's ridiculously expensive. The differences between the two are greatest when the pot is near minimum, and that's where it is at bedroom levels.

Fortunately, most things that you will connect the Axe-FX to have a way to adjust the balance. If your device doesn't have a way to do that, then lower the volume on the device, and raise the volume on the Axe-FX. The difference will become so small that you probably won't notice it.

It has noting to do with the cables, have tried switching them round, and because I go dirictly to the effect return of my two comboes, there is no way to change the volume.

Maybe you are right with the one volumeknob thing

Thanks for your always usefull information ! now I dont have to worry any more if there is something wrong with my Ultra :)

Yeks how tos - rules !! What an incredible stuff of information !

Back
Top Bottom