Dialing in AC/DC Plexi sound at moderate volume

Yeah, I think I need to repeat it becasue I just used the Scene in the middle with the strange name. The others had no name.
That should be the correct one, it is labeled "Pr 0" for presence zero. I attach a slightly different version here. Maybe it works.

There should be an input block, an amp block and an output block activated. Maybe something went wrong with the import. So you could simply copy the amp block to your own preset and set input level to -2.9 dB in the input block. Then you have the same preset as me. However, might sound different for you depending on your guitar and some settings might need a change, especially the input level if you have different pickup output.

Attachments

• ACDC SLP 1969 Hi.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
Im loving the Marshall studio 20, one of my go to amps now. Cleans up really well with volume( I don’t use treble bleeds on my guitars) this amp for me does the back in black album tones nice, I use with just a touch of reverb

Im loving the Marshall studio 20, one of my go to amps now. Cleans up really well with volume( I don’t use treble bleeds on my guitars) this amp for me does the back in black album tones nice, I use with just a touch of reverb

Which settings do you use in details? Could you share your preset please?

ok so I user this with monitor's in my home studio ,3 different amps ,but the Marshall 20 is awesome

Attachments

• brit studio 20 1.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
For the ir you should absolutely try the factory 2 pre rola.

Take a 57 and a 127 and any plexi and you’ll be in heaven. Very close to the live isolated track of AC/DC you can find on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom