Delay light in Scene not lighting up

runway11

Inspired
Guys:

Hi Peeps. I am having a little problem with my scenes and the MFC. I have a preset that has Delay 1 as part of the chain. When I select the preset Scene 1, the MFC accuratley lights up with all the presets in the red for the ones that are bypassed, green for the ones on and no light for the ones that are not part of the change. When a I select scene 2…. same thing fine! When i select scene 3, the delay 1 light does not light up, showing like the delay is not part of the chain. When you see the Axe, the effect is engaged, same thing with Axe Edit. The delay is not going to X-Y status or anything like that, the block is Delay 1, but the MFC is not displaying properly.

I have tried to re-assign the Delay button the the IA just in case. It only seems to happen with this preset, bt have not tested throughly. Any suggestions?

Hi Yek thank for helping. Attache is the preset which i use as a tamplate:

Let me know what you make out of it.

Attachments

• P Temp - Piezo New.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
Working okay here.

Its CPU usage is very high though.

If the Axe-Fx and Axe Edit are acting normally, the issue is likely with your MFC. If the issue only occurs in one preset, that likely rules out any global configuration options in the MFC, so in other words you probably don't need to worry about anything in the MFC's Setup or MIDI menus. So that leaves the specific preset you're working in. You probably have some weirdness going on in the Setup -> Preset config menu in your MFC. Check there first for any abnormalities.

If that fails and you don't have too complicated of an MFC setup (like if you mainly use Axe-Fx II mode and don't have any IA switches set for custom CC data or anything), you could always just do a factory reset and spend 5 minutes reconfiguring your IAs and bank size and be done with it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It appear to be happening in all presets. I change the IA function to Drive (Yes my set up is Axe FX 2 Mode)and when i did that it worked . I played with some of the preset settings and honestly I don't know what to change in my config. I am going to back up my settings and perform a factory restore and reconfigure again as recommended. I am not that davy to troubleshoot what is it ;-) Thanks for the help though.

Hi Chris, sorry for not responding before. Yes I did tried without Axe Edit hooked (Physically took the cable off). At that point it became intermitent, I would see it happening on some presets and not on others. That is what really stirred me towards the factory reset direction. I did that...reconfigure averything and now everything is back to normal. Sadly i was unable to troubleshoot the cause but the behvior went away as soon as i resetted the thing.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom