Custom power cable for AX8 and Voodoo Lab PP2

tonejunkie

Hey guys I'm going to have a custom molded power cable made so I can use the utility outlet of a pedal power 2 and so the cable power end will be 90 degrees angled down so it will easily tuck under the board and then the IEC end will be angled left away from the other cables on the AX8. It will allow me to just plug power into the PP2 and my whole board will be powered. There is a minimum order of 6 and they will be around $15 shipped. Is anyone else interested in one?

Attachments

• Nema 5-15 Down and C13 Left.png
    Nema 5-15 Down and C13 Left.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 43
Yep for sure... this one is special. It allows you to mount the voodoo lab pedal power and use the auxiliary 120VAC outlet without a cable poking out the back of your pedaltrain. You can't find this anywhere else. I will have to take pictures when I get this mounted up :)

So here is what I am after I am using a Pedaltrain pedalboard, Voodoo lab PP2 and a FX8 or AX8. I use other pedals with this set up so I need the power supply. I only want to plug in the power supply and have everything be powered. So the pictures show what I am after as far as the routing... Coming out of the power supply the chord goes to the left to stay out of the way of the IEC cable and coming into the AX8 or FX8 it goes right to stay out of the way of the midi...
PP2+and+pedaltrain.png

Fractal.jpg

Last edited:
So it looks like you will need a right angled plug for the power from your PP2 and the right angled IEC to power your AX8/FX8.

Most of the right angled IEC connections go the wrong way when plugged into the back of the Fractal unit. You could consider a right angled adapter

I must not be explaining myself very well... I found the right chord although I must have 6 of them made. I'm wondering if anyone else wants one...

The cable is the one pictured on the first post...

Back
Top Bottom