Wish Copying Rows from preset to Preset

WITELITE

Experienced
Thanks to @Michael Pickens and the team, we can now copy presets, blocks, channels with ease.

In my setup I have input 3 for a piezo and input 4 for a guitar synth which are on the bottom 2 rows of the Axe III preset. The top two rows are for the electric guitar.

I just downloaded @austinbuddy Gold which is so great and now has me wanting to replace a number of my presets on the electric signal. It would be great if I could then copy my acoustic and synth "ROWS" to the updated preset without having to recreate that signal each time.

Is this possible?

Thanks for listening.

MM

Is this possible?
Not at present. You can do it block-by-block. Or, what I tend to do, is save each block in the block library and then reconstitute the row in the other preset using the block library. Then I'm only switching presets once. Which tends to be the slowest operation when moving a lot of blocks from one preset to another.

Thanks @iaresee . That's the way I do it but still more tedious. Would be cool to copy rouses well if it is possible. Appreciate the quick response.

MM

Not at present. You can do it block-by-block. Or, what I tend to do, is save each block in the block library and then reconstitute the row in the other preset using the block library. Then I'm only switching presets once. Which tends to be the slowest operation when moving a lot of blocks from one preset to another.
Would be nice if AxeEdit could have a cluster library of some sort where you can select multiple blocks with shift and easily save/transfer them. To avoid possible conflicts, make it with the following limitations:
1) The blocks all have to be connected to eachother.
2) The same exact formation of blocks have to be available/empty in the preset they're being added to.

If not possible as a library option, at least allow this functionality for copy/pasting between presets.

Back
Top Bottom