COPYING A PRESET?

ATR1

Inspired
Is it possible to copy a preset and paste it to a different blank preset? ex.Take preset L1 and copy it to M1. I like some of the presets but I want to tweak them and rename them but keep the originals as they are. If so please tell me how.

Thx

G'day atr1,

Probably but this is the way I do it in axe edit:
1/ export the preset
2/ select a preset that's blank or I'm ok to overwrite
3/ import the previously exported preset.
This has the advantage of always having the original preset in a file on disk for the times you want to revert back to the start.

Pauly

Is it possible to copy a preset and paste it to a different blank preset? ex.Take preset L1 and copy it to M1. I like some of the presets but I want to tweak them and rename them but keep the originals as they are. If so please tell me how.

Thx

can't you just select the preset you want to "copy," press Store once, change the Location to somewhere you want to overwrite, then press Enter twice?

In AxeEdit, From "PRESET", pull down to "SAVE TO A NEW PRESET NUMBER"
This will open the master list of presets and allow you to choose any location regardless of what is there. If it is currently used, the contents will be OVER-WRITTEN
Either highlight the location and hit SAVE, or simply double-click it, and hit OK.
This will result in TWO identical presets.
You may then tweak and rename the copy.

Last edited:
Thank you all!
Awesome unit I have had it a week now.. Cliff's of chalk preset BRILLIANT! (That's with a English accent) Works great with my MB MARK V Ch2 Crunch..

Thx ATR1

Back
Top Bottom