Copy/paste X/Y not working

Bypass and engage the block, and check if this updates the displayed info.

Preset with Two Amp blocks:
- With Amp 1 selected I right-click XY and select Copy X To Clipboard.
- With Amp 2 selected I right-click XY and select Paste Clipboard to Y.

Works for me. But sometimes the display isn't updated. I need to click Y and then X to get Amp 2 - Y to display the correct new info (in AE).

Happens to me as well, although very intermittently but not just on amp blocks. I've also had it happen on delay and reverb blocks. When it happens the clipboard info does not show up in the drop-down menu when right-clicking the XY button; instead it just says 'clipboard empty'. I can't accurately reproduce it each session, so it's not related to a certain preset or whatever. A restart generally helps.

Yes, I did exactly the same, but it didn't work..i try to make a small video of the problem in about half an hour.
Preset with Two Amp blocks:
- With Amp 1 selected I right-click XY and select Copy X To Clipboard.
- With Amp 2 selected I right-click XY and select Paste Clipboard to Y.

Works for me. But sometimes the display isn't updated. I need to click Y and then X to get Amp 2 - Y to display the correct new info (in AE).

There's no need to change scenes. What happens if you don't change scenes inbetween?

In the video you can see that, when pasting from the clipboard, Axe-Edit is not communicating with the hardware.
It's the missing link. Unlike when copying. Strange.
Bug reported.

Been having this problem since the copy/paste X/Y was added, it happens on all blocks for me not just amp and cab, and happens whenever, with no way to actually reproduce.... it just either works or doesn't.

I've given up even trying to use that function and just end up doing all the settings manually from a screenshot.

BTW, using a Win7 64bit laptop, Intel 2nd gen I5 processor, 6 GB ram

New Axe Edit 3.04 for firmware 13.00

Just tested and had mixed results.

The first attempt, I copied the y state from reverb one to the x state of rev 2, then copied the y state from delay 1 and when I pasted to x state of delay 2 it locked up axe edit and required the Axe FX be re-booted in order to communicate with Axe Edit again.

The 2nd attempt, it worked, but that 2nd paste to the delay block took a few seconds longer than all other operations and I thought it was gonna lock up again, but thankfully didn't.

I did some other one off's in other presets and it seems to be working without a hitch in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom