Contest! Let's share and vote your best "talk box" simulation!

Sauro_on_guitar

Inspired
Vendor
HI!
I'm trying to make a talk box emulation (with an expression pedal or LFO-like automation), but I'm never satisfied about it!
How about doing a kind of "contest" where whoever wants can share the preset that he has created to simulate a talk box?

I have used to formant block in the past. That was a while back for a bon Jovi track. I attached it to the envelope controller so it was activated based on pick attack. I worked well enough.

I'll keep my eyes on this post though as I'm in the process of creating a man in a box patch. I'll post it here when I get around to it.

I have used to formant block in the past. That was a while back for a bon Jovi track. I attached it to the envelope controller so it was activated based on pick attack. I worked well enough.

I'll keep my eyes on this post though as I'm in the process of creating a man in a box patch. I'll post it here when I get around to it.
I believe someone did a man in the box one a while back that was pretty cool , it was a dual block with wah and the formant on at the same time

Back
Top Bottom