Coming up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a bit harsh Adinfinitum. It's a legitimate question... you ask for a beta without understanding what's involved in that, and put yourself out there in a position of "needing" it. It's only logical that someone will ask why. I think it's a valid question and point.

</unsubscribes from thread>

Well, if you really want to know, I have this "need", due to my ego and desire to be an insider on getting something before everyone else.

Well, actually, it is that I have an Axfx 2 with 2.0 and have been patiently waiting to set up my AX8 with the latest amps so I don't have to repeat the process again at a later date. Satisfied everyone's curiosity?

It is not like FAS has not released a public beta before, right?

1. FAS - "hey new firmware is coming that has some cool new stuff...".
2. Forum user(s) - "hey can I have it now?"
3. Other forum user(s) - "why? <business reasons>"
4. Users from step 2. - "butt hurt... arguments... explanations".
5. Firmware is eventually posted.
6. Forum user(s) - "wow my tone is shite now... does FAS release too many firmware revisions?"
7. Other forum user(s) - "no it's nice to get updates and FAS does it right".
8. Forum user(s) - "grousing and regurgitating the "more realer" meme mixed with more armchair CEOmanship".
9. FAS - "hey a new firmware is coming that has some cool new stuff..."

I've been an Axe user since 2008, with a Standard on firmware 3.0. If anyone has firmware update fatigue (FUF) it is me. I think I've updated my FAs devices about 100 times. At this point, I just want to load 2.0 and then 2.1 and enjoy the AX8 for a while, I.e play, not tweak. For some reason, the AX8 sounds better to me than the AXe-2. No idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom