Combining Cab Sims On and Cab Sims Off in Stereo

8ch

I would just like to experiment with this idea.
Could a preset virtuoso give me an idea of how to create a preset that allows me to run, in stereo, a passive FRFR cab on the left combined with a real guitar cab on the right and wished to have Cab Sims On to the FRFR side and Cab Sims Off to the guitar cab side? Both would be powered by a Matrix GT1000, A and B sides respectively.
Why you ask?
Because brainstorming and experimentation is big part of the pleasure of the owning an Axe Fx.

I am just too unsophisticated to wrap my head around creating such a preset.

I would just like to experiment with this idea.
Could a preset virtuoso give me an idea of how to create a preset that allows me to run, in stereo, a passive FRFR cab on the left combined with a real guitar cab on the right and wished to have Cab Sims On to the FRFR side and Cab Sims Off to the guitar cab side? Both would be powered by a Matrix GT1000, A and B sides respectively.
Why you ask?
Because brainstorming and experimentation is big part of the pleasure of the owning an Axe Fx.

I am just too unsophisticated to wrap my head around creating such a preset.

In editor:

Fork your output right before the cab sim to create a cabfree signal.
Route this uncabsimmed signal to "FX Loop" block, leave FX Loop block output unconnected

On unit:

Send FX Send on unit to Guitar Cab
Send Main Output to FRFR

That simple? Hmmm, makes me feel a bit impaired.
thx
H

Don't feel bad. The amount of stuff this thing can do is insane! There's no way even the power users that have been around since the Axe FX Standard days know how to do everything that's possible with this box even today.

Back
Top Bottom