Clip on tuner - which one?

Snarks are good for a quick tune-up. They’re close enough for live work, they’re instant-on, and they give a quick, stable readout. But they do consume batteries, even when they’re turned off. Leave on sit in a drawer for a few months, and you could find the battery dead or near dead.

Quite like the Korg ones but I don't use them for anything remotely serious . Always set up with a (real) strobe. The best tuner without going silly is by far the Turbo Tuner ST300 (1/50th cent not 1/10th), way more precise than the Peterson or any of the pedal tuners available. Also it matches up with some big old strobes I have tested it against. Your guitar just sounds sweeter and in tune which is a lot more than I can say about most tuners.

Quite like the Korg ones but I don't use them for anything remotely serious . Always set up with a (real) strobe. The best tuner without going silly is by far the Turbo Tuner ST300 (1/50th cent not 1/10th), way more precise than the Peterson or any of the pedal tuners available. Also it matches up with some big old strobes I have tested it against. Your guitar just sounds sweeter and in tune which is a lot more than I can say about most tuners.
isit better than the fractal? In your opinion...

After owning a ton of diffrent tuners, I spent the money on the Peterson Strobo Clip. Love it. I has the guitar sweetened settings which I transferred to the FM3. Great accurate tuner. Takes a bit getting used to it though.

Do they make a “Clip on” tuner?

Small world, I love my Korg DT-10 pedal and my two Sonic Research ST-122 tuners, one of them is the metal cased version :darts:

Is that Sonic Research one still made?
I can't find it in stock anywhere so far.

Back
Top Bottom