Clark Kent's first UltraRes IR: Mesa 4x12

I downloaded and installed this one last night. I like it better than a subset of the 10 free OH UltraRes IR's that came with FW13. One thing I'm doing (with yours and with the OH IR's) is choosing NULL instead of NONE for the mic on the UltraRes cab and adding back in some proximity (maybe 2.5-3.0?). This obviously adds bass response, but outside of messing with my amp settings and EQ. Testing that through the CLR is VERY promising! Full AND crisp "realistic" cleans and overdrive!

That was what i was missing cant check it as my doughter is sleeping in my room where i keep all my gear but i was missing a bit of thump.
But its real difference i can hear. Havent checked it on my CLR in fact i havent powered it up for past 2 months ;/.

Klark great job again (and im picky) ;)

There you go bros! ;)

Story behind this is that this is one single SM57 IR which is the main IR in the "Gift for Mankind IR" so very powerful. Lethal even. Simply put, it's what I'm using in my live rig right now.

UltraRes, Mesa, SM57, sweetspot. BOOM!

I DEMAND CLIPS!!!!! :lol

Clark don`t forget gen1 guys, can you shared the wav to make an impulse to work gen1? thanks love your work.

Clark I love you! But i also hate you, cause now I have to go into all my high gainers and add this IR. it works great with the V30 #62 :D

You Demand Clips so here ya go .

Just guitar no other stuff . IDK about all the Ultrares vs normal res debate . all I know Is I like them . Gleaned quite a few off the forum and they add a lot to the sonic palate .
Thanks again Clark Kent for sharing these with us.

Back
Top Bottom