Chef's Justice For All

How do I save the TM-block with the patch? When I save it and recall it I need to manually match the TM block again. The only way I've found to get the sound saved properly is to save it as a Cab and run that instead of the TM block.

If you do know a way around this it would be helpful.

I also use the cab's room emulation and air settings sometimes...

I havent tried your black album sysx. yet but didnt you do it there? I forgot precisely but you hit bypass on the cab block do the tone match (without the cab block) then hit enter, save the whole preset to file; (dont hit save as ir or whatever it says).

Here's the patch! I hope it works, otherwise just press Enter while in the main TM block. You can clean the cabs and EQs if you want, they're redundant. Thanks for listening and good feedback...

I havent tried your patch yet but your latest playing example turned out sounding amazing on my tablets speakers. Have you tried your other guitars to see if they sound allot different in this same tm patch? What pickup did you record with also? Thanks for the patch!

I havent tried your patch yet but your latest playing example turned out sounding amazing on my tablets speakers. Have you tried your other guitars to see if they sound allot different in this same tm patch? What pickup did you record with also? Thanks for the patch!

Thanks! No, I haven't tried that. But the Tyler has extremely high output. The guitar was made 1991 and is one of the first 200 Tylers made. During this period Tyler wound his own pickups. These are Tyler pickups. The pickups were made to basically be able to drive the preamp of a old Marshall without pedals. It also has a built in buffer... My suggestion is placing a Graphic EQ at the beginning of the chain and add and remove FQ's and volume til it sounds right...

Here's the patch! I hope it works, otherwise just press Enter while in the main TM block. You can clean the cabs and EQs if you want, they're redundant. Thanks for listening and good feedback...

sweet will try soon today so you figured out the all in one patch?!

Back
Top Bottom