Check out the amazing dynamics of the Axe!

hunter

Experienced
Had to share this. I just replaced the stock pots in my PRS with Hamer Pots, which are supposed to be among the best around.

So here is a small clip demonstrating how well the Axe reacts on the extreme dynamics of the guitar/pot, from all the way down, to all the way up. Both done for Neck pickup first, then Bridge.

http://www.thegutbusters.com/temp/dynamics_prs.mp3

I find it quite amazing, don't you?

hunter said:
Had to share this. I just replaced the stock pots in my PRS with Hamer Pots, which are supposed to be among the best around.

So here is a small clip demonstrating how well the Axe reacts on the extreme dynamics of the guitar/pot, from all the way down, to all the way up. Both done for Neck pickup first, then Bridge.

http://www.thegutbusters.com/temp/dynamics_prs.mp3

I find it quite amazing, don't you?
Wow. Great example.

mortega76 said:
Sounded great! Now tune your guitar.... :D

If you wouldn't have that nice avatar, I'd come over and give you a spank :)

But it's a fair comment, I tend to be tuning lazy at home. With the band I tune all the time though, almost every song. Weird ...

hunter said:
mortega76 said:
Sounded great! Now tune your guitar.... :D

If you wouldn't have that nice avatar, I'd come over and give you a spank :)

But it's a fair comment, I tend to be tuning lazy at home. With the band I tune all the time though, almost every song. Weird ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I got nothing but love for the Hunt man!!! Great stuff as always... I was jazzing for a BK VHII Humbucker set because of your clips... But went with Tim's recommendation of the CS... still waiting for it!!!! Arg!!! Now go load 7.12 and tune that mutha!

Funny thing is that I wouldn't have noticed it as much if I didn't have the winamp dsp plugin called "Pacemaker" that has Tempo/Pitch/Speed parameters... I had the Tempo set to 65% faster and I clearly heard the "out of tune" sound... but when I played it at normal speed the tuning didn't sound half bad... Also your solo at about 0:52 on "Some slow tempo Brootalz with Ueber" sounded sooooo freakin' killer at 65% I thought to myself... Damn Hunt!!! That's freakin' fast and brutal!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Then I saw it was still enabled and played it at regular speed and it totally has a different feel at that tempo... still sounds great though!!!

Back
Top Bottom