Cant get IRs on to Axe Fx II

QuentinB

Hello there,

Im trying to load some IRs onto my axe fx ii, but can't get it to work. I put them in the workspace folder / axeedit / cabs. But they won't show up in axe edit and I'm not sure why. The wiki says I should hit the source button, but in Axe edit 1.9 there isn't a source button from I see. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Quentin

if you loaded 1.9 it creates a new folder workspace-v2. Make sure you do or don't have that folder. In axe edit options, there is also an option to point to the directory where your cabs are located. I'd guess that the directory that is there is not the one you believe it is.

Once you get that straight, you can see the IRs and then they'll load/copy/assign however you like in 1.9.

Apparently its those files that aren't working. I downloaded other IR files from Axe exchange and bot transfers them with no issue.

Apparently its those files that aren't working. I downloaded other IR files from Axe exchange and bot transfers them with no issue.

Maybe they were Ultra IRs. Or just corrupted.

Ultra IR file size will be 9KB.
Axe II IR file size will be 11KB.

That may have been the issue. I'll have to check when I get home today. :) I'm trying to get a nice preset together to make my piezo acoustic sounds sound more like an acoustic through the axe fx ii.

Back
Top Bottom