Can't change delay time

nater

Experienced
Anyone have any odd problems with delay time? I've been tweaking some V6 presets and stuff and noticed all of a sudden that I cannot change the delay time, with either AXE EDIT, or via front panel. The delay time is in parenthesis and cannot be changed. In AXE EDIT, the delay time is grayed out as if it's not allowed to be edited.

I re-loaded firmware 6.0, reloaded the AXE EDIT, reloaded all presets from the website again. I thought it was because I loaded one of my presets from 5.07, maybe it was corrupt, so I deleted all those presets, and re-loaded all new V6.0 presets. The odd thing is it's allowing me to change the delay time on some of the presets, but not all of them.

it means you have the Tempo setting set to something like an 1/8 note or 1/4 note. then you get your tempo from the tap tempo.

to set your delay time manually, turn the Tempo setting Off.

Thank you kind sir! Yep, that was it! Learn somethin' new everyday! I don't recall that ever being a problem before.. Is there a global setting where you can disable all tap tempo for delay blocks?

Sucks, I deleted all my old presets... but I was planning on starting over anyways, now I have no choice!!

Back
Top Bottom