Can't buy a FM9 at Reverb prices ☹️

Chiguete

Experienced
So I almost pulled the trigger at buying a FM9 locally at a Reverb price of $2,500 but I just really can't reach that much in my wallet so I'm forzed to have to wait for them to be available and use my waitlist code that I had shortly before you couldn't buy them anymore ☹️. I'm not a gigging musician that I can justify that cost for now and to upgrade from my FM3.

GAS is real!

I would rather wait also if I was the one buying the FM9. $2,500 is quite a big sum of money. You just do what is worth doing man.
After taxes and shipping, you're looking at. $2k from fractal, another $500 to use it the next year don't sound like too much to me. I'll sell ya mine for $3k.

I bought one off reverb for $2200. You win some you lose some. But I’m playing the hell out of the FM9 now and haven’t thought about the price since.

Hopefully I don’t need warranty work though..
Ditto! Had mine for quite a few months. Not that far from where the 1 year warranty would run out. I was so freaking late putting my name in the hat, there would be an FM12 out by the time I got an invite. LoL

I think exactly this every time I see people scalping online. Yeah, free market, I get it, but the worst side of it. Keep it, I’ll wait.
Ferrari used to forbid customers to resell their cars within the first 6 months after purchase, afaik. It violated EU law of free trade.

If someone wants to sell one at a fair price I'll buy it.
Oh yeah, definitely. It’s a great unit. I’m talking about the people selling above cost. Not going down that path. There will be plenty available in time. I can wait.

Nice! I was just going to post “make offers and see what happens” because it’s a great device and the wait for your name to come up on the list is going to be a while.

Great to see you found one!

Back
Top Bottom