Can anyone confirm that the offer to buy lasts 48 hrs?

I called my bank today to learn what my transaction cap is, and it is less than the price of the Axe III. I can get it temporarily raised, but only for 24 hours. So, this won't be a problem if what I've read is true; if the offer lasts a few days, I will be fine.

The invitation does not appear to have an expiration. I bought mine two weeks ago. I still have the invitation email and just checked the link. It’s still active and will allow me to make another purchase, if I wanted.

This makes sense as it allows touring musicians to come back later and purchase additional units without getting back in the waiting list.

The invitation does not appear to have an expiration. I bought mine two weeks ago. I still have the invitation email and just checked the link. It’s still active and will allow me to make another purchase, if I wanted.

This makes sense as it allows touring musicians to come back later and purchase additional units without getting back in the waiting list.
I think that's a little bit of speculation until someone actually confirms they made a second purchase...

I believe only in specific instances are multiple purchases allowed, and each and every order is verified manually. So just because it lets you put several into your shopping cart and process the transaction does not mean you are getting multiple shipped.

Ask the guys on Reverb... <snark>

Hey now, Reverb sellers are great guys and even better band mates. Not only did they buy a III for themselves but they were all so nice and considerate to go and get one for their other guitarist as well.... Ungrateful jerks then didn't even want to use such a nice gift, so what are people to do with their "extra" unit but sell it off (at a higher than retail price naturally)... ?

Hey now, Reverb sellers are great guys and even better band mates. Not only did they buy a III for themselves but they were all so nice and considerate to go and get one for their other guitarist as well.... Ungrateful jerks then didn't even want to use such a nice gift, so what are people to do with their "extra" unit but sell it off (at a higher than retail price naturally)... ?
<sigh> I know, you're right... I'm just upset that *I* don't have a bandmate who's so caring ;)

Can't speak to multiple units, but I got my invite on a Sunday morning and ordered the following Wednesday morning. Didn't have any issues. So you have more than 48 hours based on my observation.

Why do you say that? It's already been discussed and confirmed that multiple units can be purchased when you receive your invite.

Because M stated in another thread that they were only allowing multiple purchases on a case by case basis, so in other words, just because I got my invite last week doesn't mean I could of gone and ordered 5 of them, nor could most other people, but there are specific users who have purchased more than one but only because FAS okay'd it.

I don't remember the specific thread I read it in, I think one talking about the $3499 skip the wait price.

Because M stated in another thread that they were only allowing multiple purchases on a case by case basis, so in other words, just because I got my invite last week doesn't mean I could of gone and ordered 5 of them, nor could most other people, but there are specific users who have purchased more than one but only because FAS okay'd it.

I don't remember the specific thread I read it in, I think one talking about the $3499 skip the wait price.
Thanks, I missed that.

IIRC, even in those special cases where touring artists are allowed multiple, that multiple allowed right now is only 2 (Hot+Spare)

Back
Top Bottom