Cabinetron?

stm113

Power User
Has anyone checked ot the Cabinetron IR loader plugin? I am testing it out and like it but not sure if I need to spend the money of another IR loader but I really dig the idea of being able to eq the IR's and exporting the results.

I've tried a few, paid and free (Cab Lab 4 for example or NadIR or Two Notes WOS , Audio assault)
Cabinetron was my favourite IR loader/plugin as well , following reasons:

-easy auto Phase align (this alone when mixing IRs is amazing)
-easy mixing of IRs
-easy export for use in my FM3
-quick loading/directory / browsing of my IRs (others can be a bit slow here)

I don't think you'll be getting much better for the money to be fair, but it depends what you need

i use it here with some OTTO audio stuff,

very good plugin and great value for money
Cab Smoothing
tone match
IR align
The Kirchhoff EQ is one of the best EQ's on the market - Think Fabfilter Q3

very good plugin and great value for money
Cab Smoothing
tone match
IR align
The Kirchhoff EQ is one of the best EQ's on the market - Think Fabfilter Q3
I snagged it and am quite happy.

I am familiar with the Kirchoff EQs through my Plugin Alliance subscription.

I feel like Cabinetron is a complete game changer for me.

So many awesome features but being able to EQ the IR to this extent is what has really sold me. I've found that it's THE answer to finding my tones, and quickly too. It's so difficult and time consuming to find the right IR. It may have the right over "character", but maybe it's too bloated in the low mids or too harsh in the high mids, etc. Sure, we've always had the ability to use tons of different types of EQ'ing right in the Fractal unit but I really think that EQ'ing the IR vs. the majority of the signal chain is what's going to get you the results you want a lot faster and seems to me that it sounds better as well.

It has a free trial. Nothing to lose by trying it out.

Has anyone checked ot the Cabinetron IR loader plugin? I am testing it out and like it but not sure if I need to spend the money of another IR loader but I really dig the idea of being able to eq the IR's and exporting the results.
ITs one of the best ones to come out, with innovative features and the most important one, YOU CAN EXPORT IN .WAV your mix!!!! I bought it after a brief test.

Back
Top Bottom