Cab lab

Guitarist9891

Inspired
Is cab lab free or do we have to pay for it? Or is it in the new axe edit. Been out of the loop on updates trying to catch up. Thanks

Also where do I download it? Did not see a link on FS website

Any ETA on the updated version ?

Price still going to remain the same ?

Not rushing anyone, just curious if its likely a few days, or more like a month away. Also would kind of kick myself not buying it now, if I was to get a free update, if the new version went up in price when released.

The update is likely within the next week or so. There’s been other posts where Cliff has stated that it’s going to be a free update and also where he’s made references to the $20 so that’s most likely going to stay the same as well. There’s no penalty in purchasing right away so go for it. The only thing missing from Cab Lab at the moment is the ability to deal with UltraHigh Res IR’s.

I thought I saw a post from Cliff last week, just after V13 was released, where he said Cab Lab would be updated "next week", which would be this week. But it's been a week now and no word yet. Since I own all the OH stuff, I'm anxious for the updated Cab Lab so I can convert the .wav files (at least from the 1x12 and 2x12 library) since they're long enough for UR... so I've gathered.

Hey guys question... What format does cab lab deal in when you export? Is it only the .sys or can it also be in .wav? Can you use it to export IR's from the A2, mix then export as a wav? I would love to do that this for plugging in IR'S in my DAW during mix down that way I can change my cab selection while mixing.

I don't believe that is currently in the cards. Cab-Lab (1.0.1) only exports as .syx files.

Back
Top Bottom