Buying an Axe-Fx II when I'm in the US

snare

I'm going to be in LA for a few days then Las Vegas for a week around the end of July/start of August. What are my chances of being able to walk into Tone Merchants and pick up an Axe-Fx II in store?

I'm from Australia and I'd rather not wait forever and pay the "down under tax" (happy to pay customs duties or whatever, I'm not trying to shirk that responsibility). Alternatively, would I be better to order online and have it shipped somewhere prior to my visit and pick it up? I have a few possibilities for that option.

Yeah, the list for the second shipment should be still open. They want 50% down payment. If you tell them that you're going to be able to pick it up only on a specific date, maybe they can organize something.

guitarnet70 said:
Yeah, the list for the second shipment should be still open. They want 50% down payment. If you tell them that you're going to be able to pick it up only on a specific date, maybe they can organize something.

List was closed a week or two ago.

Eric

Damn, thanks dudes. I'll see what I can organise. Worst case I can still order one in AU, would just be nice to avoid the wait etc.

Well your not expecting to come anyway, you should contact them as I'm sure they'd have some by then. Maybe they'll take a deposit and hold one for you.

I got my Axe FX standard from Tone Merchants and they were just fantastic to deal with.

They can also ship to anywhere in California, in case you know someone there. I have a friend in Santa Monica who will then ship it on to me here in Sydney.

Nice, I can possibly get one shipped to LA and pick it up there. They haven't responded to my email, but I'll give them a call if I don't hear back soon.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom