Breakdown Riff (12.03, thordendal, OH)

Might as well share this basic tune I made this morning to test out a new mix. Enjoy!

Good God that was AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love your style and the musical depth of your creation! Nice guitar tone by the way! Where can I find more of your music!? Thanks for sharing!

Thanks man thats high praise! The guitar tone is Thordendal and JCM800 thru the OH modern mics with some pretty heavy EQ accentuating lower mids, upper mids, and air, while attenuating mud and shrillness. I'm in the process of recording a heavy solo EP, and a hardcore pop EP for my band The Scenic Route. I just keep saving up for new plugins and updates that I have to use on everything or else it's not gonna sound as good as it can. haha! So it's taking all a while but its gonna be worth it in the end IMO.

Thanks man thats high praise! The guitar tone is Thordendal and JCM800 thru the OH modern mics with some pretty heavy EQ accentuating lower mids, upper mids, and air, while attenuating mud and shrillness. I'm in the process of recording a heavy solo EP, and a hardcore pop EP for my band The Scenic Route. I just keep saving up for new plugins and updates that I have to use on everything or else it's not gonna sound as good as it can. haha! So it's taking all a while but its gonna be worth it in the end IMO.

No worries! What ever you did EQ wise, flat out works! Look forward to checking out your EP when it's all said and done!

Might as well share this basic tune I made this morning to test out a new mix. Enjoy!

Yup... Listened to it two more times... still bad-ass!! By the way, if this is a basic tune you made up one morning, I can only imaging what's gonna happen when you put some time into it! Keep me posted on that EP!!

that sounds great! any chance you could post the preset? i've got the OH pack and i'd really like to see how it sounds with my setup

Hella ("Dude, stop saying 'hella'!") nice, bro. I dig the production too. Huge. May we discuss?

That was great , whatever your doing it works . I was going to work on my " recording " er steaming pile of noise today but now...
thanks for posting it up looking forward to finished product as well.

Back
Top Bottom