Boston's More Than a Feeling band cover with vocals

Like it! What's your line up live and do you do the harmonies with the Ultra or another guitarist?

Like it! What's your line up live and do you do the harmonies with the Ultra or another guitarist?

Thanks spv, I have anothr guitar player that also has an Axe Fx Ultra, but he doesn't play much leads and is hard to duplicate the vibrato, so we use a Laptop for both vocal and guitar harmonies. I control Mac Book Pro with a Beheringer midi pedal using Ableton Live 8. My drummer uses in ear monitor and I also use in ear monitor as a 2nd line of defense with a click.

Thanks guys! I'm editing a video to post it on you tube. As soon as I finish some work, I'll finish it so you can see my band menbers. We're just a bunch of old dudes just having fun! We do a show were we do a 70's on the 1st set, 80's on the 2nd & 90's on the last with some new stuff.

Great job! Wow! Love Boston- hearing their first two albums is what really propelled me to play guitar.

Thanks spv, I have anothr guitar player that also has an Axe Fx Ultra, but he doesn't play much leads and is hard to duplicate the vibrato, so we use a Laptop for both vocal and guitar harmonies. I control Mac Book Pro with a Beheringer midi pedal using Ableton Live 8. My drummer uses in ear monitor and I also use in ear monitor as a 2nd line of defense with a click.

Thanks and interesting. I have been using Custom Scales on the Ultra to do guitar harmonies live, and that works ok, although usually requires multiple presets per part. Mark Day just posted a great version of Hotel California using a similar approach.

Thanks and interesting. I have been using Custom Scales on the Ultra to do guitar harmonies live, and that works ok, although usually requires multiple presets per part. Mark Day just posted a great version of Hotel California using a similar approach.

I would love to try it but when we play live I have my hands full. I have 2 pedal boards that I use live, one for the Axe FX(MFC-101) and the Beheringer FCB101.The harmonies in More Than a Feeling is very simple so I guess it could work.

Back
Top Bottom