Wish Block status on the main screen

Are you plugging patch cables from the sends directly into the returns in the back of your FM3 for this to work?
I think you don't understand what Send/Return blocks are for...

Which is exactly what they are used for in the preset shown.

Sending signal in or out uses the Input and Output blocks.

I think you don't understand what Send/Return blocks are for...

Which is exactly what they are used for in the preset shown.

Sending signal in or out uses the Input and Output blocks.
I just got my FM3, and it turns out I understood it correctly when I first tried it, but then I got no signal. What I didn't know was that the Return blocks automatically default to a return level of 0, which threw me off. Since I missed that, I assumed the 2 send and return blocks must correspond to the two send and return jacks on the back. I've got it sorted out now though!

I just got my FM3, and it turns out I understood it correctly when I first tried it, but then I got no signal. What I didn't know was that the Return blocks automatically default to a return level of 0, which threw me off. Since I missed that, I assumed the 2 send and return blocks must correspond to the two send and return jacks on the back. I've got it sorted out now though!
That Return block level bites everyone! But it's like that for a really good reason...

C
I do this:

View attachment 139186

Which shows up like this on the hardware's Layout screen:

View attachment 139187

I can see al blocks (non-zoomed), except for the last column at the right (Send blooks and Out block) that I don't need to see.
Can you read it if you are standing on stage?
Would be nice if there where colored fields representing different FX on the scenes page. (BTW my layout contains parallel FX in 3 and I'm allready at 82 cpu load. I doubt there will be snds and returns possible)
But I commit the layout view trick is a smart idea.

A customizable large icon quick view for block status would be super useful.

The workaround would be to set block bypasses as performance controllers (if possible).

Back
Top Bottom