Black EV-1's

mesavox

Not really sure where to post this, but since I'll use it with the AX8 this seemed to be a good place to start. Will there be black EV-1s available any time soon?

Not really sure where to post this, but since I'll use it with the AX8 this seemed to be a good place to start. Will there be black EV-1s available any time soon?
Those seem to not be in stock as often as silver and sell super fast

I was told from Mark at Fractal to keep checking the site. I since picked up a mint used one here on the classifieds. I have also seen one sell on Reverb.com and the gear page. They pop up from time to time.

I got on the waitlist for a black EV-1 several weeks ago. I sent a note to FAS last week and they still don't have an ETA. The next day I stumbled across a mint used one on my local CL for $90.

man... I've been working extra lately and I forgot to check back in... I hope he still has one. I did send a message though. And yeah Sillsy... does look sweet!

The EV-1 is a great pedal. I have two of them on my touring board, and they're the best expression pedals I've used. Definitely worth the effort and wait.

Back
Top Bottom