• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Being Fractalized is nice, vids inside

MaxStatic

Inspired
Last edited:
Hey Rambo it Looks and sounds good, cat isnt head bangin, must all be silent; be careful chewin gum playin videoing recording all at once, you might bite off yer tongue. also is that red sewing thing in the back to make rambo bandanas or is it a new model kemper profiling rig?

at first i was like whoa your gnr sounds dead on then i realized the original gtr track is still there :D

I did push my guitar way up front in the mix, as I do with all my cover/play alongs. The II really does nail that tone, much better than my ability is showing I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom