Be Heard! Review the Axe-Fx III in our Store

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

If you've purchased an Axe-Fx III from Fractal Audio Systems (USA) online store, we'd like to invite you to share your comments in the form of a short review.

To submit your review:

1. LOG IN to our store (there's a password reminder if you need it)

https://shop.fractalaudio.com

2. Visit the product page for the Axe-Fx III and click "Write a Review" near the top just under the price.

https://shop.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-preamp-fx-processor/

Thank you,

what about if we purchased one 2nd hand? I bought one a few months ago to replace my helix and honestly have just been blown away at the quality of the amps

Great device, garbage support.

edit :5/22/2024
The issue has been resolved. Turns out it was indeed a defective unit.
Thanks for the support team for their help.
I'd like to apologize for my outburst, I was just frustrated the support team wasn't attentive enough, and was a bit submissive of my troubleshooting findings (which were correct to begin with).

Last edited:
I bought mine in 2018. It’s had 20+ firmware updates with lots of features, better feel and better sound added.

You’re right, garbage support
Please elucidate on what aspect(s) of support did not live up to your expectations. I will review this with the support team so as to provide better support going forward.

maorgr couldn’t get cab lab to work. That’s it. Posted in several threads, not sure if that’s what they mean by “support.” started a thread that got locked. now is looking for any dead threads they can continue to bring up the issue.

I've actually had to contact customer support a couple times for my FC12, and the people who got in touch with me were friendly, patient, competent, and helpful. It was really a great experience each time.

But you rarely need to contact FAS directly, because this forum acts as a first line of support for many, especially with dudes like @unix-guy, @chris, @Greg Ferguson, @mr_fender, and many others who jump in to help other users as if they work for the company themselves; it's extraordinary. Sorry I know I could list way more people, but these names come to mind without even trying. And of course Cliff and Matt are on here all the time, with Cliff answering questions about his designs and thought process surprisingly often, which is just unbelievable.

As far as the updates and development itself, I think it goes without saying at this point that FAS is superlative in that respect. The number of times I've seen the phrase "fixed for next release" the same day a bug was demonstrated, combined with the unmatched dedication to accuracy, quality, power, and flexibility secure FAS as the greatest gear company ever in my book.

Please elucidate on what aspect(s) of support did not live up to your expectations. I will review this with the support team so as to provide better support going forward.
they basically told me to F off and told me to contact my local distributer, after they had provided NO viable support whatsoever, while I provided and followed every absurd instruction they made me do and every possible detail pointing out that my device is defected. I will gladly forward you the entire conversation so you could judge for yourself.

and almost a 3 days later, and FractalAudio never reached out.... that just goes to say.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom