BASS IR'S FOR AXE FX ULTRA

alexdellanova

Hello Fractals

Im looking for a decent hard rock / metal IR compatible with the ULTRA. Its seems they are not so easy to find. I ideally want to use the OwnHammer AMPG Bass IR's but the install is optimised for AxeFxII onwards.. Does anyone have any experience with this getting this to work or can point me in the direction of some decent bass IR's for the ULTRA?

Thanks!

So Im not having much luck with axe-o-matic... Firstly couldn't use due to my updated mac not reading 32BIt apps, then got it running on a Windows but couldn't get it to complete the conversion. If you can get it to work Id be happy to send you the OwnHammer AMPG Bass IRs I just bought for doing some conversions? Long shot, but don't know what else to do!

So Im not having much luck with axe-o-matic... Firstly couldn't use due to my updated mac not reading 32BIt apps, then got it running on a Windows but couldn't get it to complete the conversion. If you can get it to work Id be happy to send you the OwnHammer AMPG Bass IRs I just bought for doing some conversions? Long shot, but don't know what else to do!
SOLVED
Turned out axe-o-matic would only convert the 48khz versions of the IRs, I was stupidly trying with 44.1!

Back
Top Bottom