Balancing time being a musician with getting laid….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having money don't mean sh*t in terms of fulfillment. I have no financial worries whatsoever. But without my wife and kids life would suck.
I tend to agree with money not being related to happiness.

I don't need the money to be a guitarist.

I play the guitar because I enjoy it not because I MUST earn a living from it.

Like I said I'm retired since age 30 and financially independent.

I also like to fool around with hot models because I enjoy it, not because I have sexual issues....

I tend to agree with money not being related to happiness.

I don't need the money to be a guitarist.

I play the guitar because I enjoy it not because I MUST earn a living from it.

Like I said I'm retired since age 30 and financially independent.

I also like to fool around with hot models because I enjoy it, not because I have sexual issues....

So everything you say is highly suspect. It is hard to reconcile your statements about guitar with your previous posts.

How long at 40+ years old do you imagine hot models will want to fool around with you? It is possible you might want to seek some psychological help if all this isn't a load of giant BS. Because you sound like you are on the same self destructive path as my older bro.

I mean this in the most sincere and helpful way possible.

So everything you say is highly suspect. It is hard to reconcile your statements about guitar with your previous posts.

How long at 40+ years old do you imagine hot models will want to fool around with you? It is possible you might want to seek some psychological help if all this isn't a load of giant BS. Because you sound like you are on the same self destructive path as my older bro.

I mean this in the most sincere and helpful way possible.s
Just 5 years ago pre-covid I was a sugar daddy. I went through 9, hb9's in 1.5 years.

But I got tired of the hottest models in Toronto liking me because I was spoiling them with expensive dinners, hotels, gifts and alcohol.

These days I want to get hot models to like me because of who I am.

Just 5 years ago pre-covid I was a sugar daddy. I went through 9, hb9's in 1.5 years.

But I got tired of the hottest models in Toronto liking me because I was spoiling them with expensive dinners, hotels, gifts and alcohol.

At some point, the epiphany will hit you that you'll want somebody that you'll enjoy being with outside of the bedroom as well.

No one likes a douchebag. Not saying you are one but you come across like one.

Also if you want to become a guitar virtuoso (since you have lots of time and financial independence) then enroll in music school and stop practicing U2. The Edge is not a guitar virtuoso. He is a mostly rhythm guitar player that relies mostly on effects. I love U2 but I don't listen to it for guitar virtuosity.

Go to Berklee or a school like it (you will have to audition to get in) but that is the path to virtuosity. The path away from douche-land is to realize you might be selfish, shallow and vacuous - therapy can help.

I think it is just as likely that all this on your part is vacant posturing (apparently I like my 'v' words tonight!).

I went through 9, hb9's in 1.5 years.
Describing women as something you “went through” could be a reason you aren’t finding deep connections.

With the info shared in this thread, the reason you ask the questions you do regarding music and gigging is much clearer.

I just want to hear about HOT MODELS a bit more, and how they go to the bar spending their time there talking about setting you up with someone for life. That's what my HOT MODELS friends at the bar did when I gigged there.

I have bit a damn hole in my tongue for the last 100 of your posts, because I believe you are struggling with depression and a personality disorder. You are likely self medicating and lonely and posting random posts with the musicianship of a teenager (we hear your playing and see your videos)

Please get some help. No one is moved by your purported conquests or the perceived dollar value that you place on your gear.

We would all be beyond happy to help you find your tone, encourage you in finding other people to play with, and have a happy fulfilled life.

These delusions of grandeur and narcissism are only enabled by further comment.

We love you, go practice. You and Jesus work the rest out.

I really thought as musicians I would find a more opened minded likeness when it came to sex, or at least understanding how other people live.

We're living in 2023 -- in the world of a modern hookup culture. Not the 1980's.

In a world where freedom of expression is everything I don't see why that can't relate to sex.

Next thing we'll hear is how people hate gays, or bi's (who have 3sums) etc.
It's not about your sexual choices. It's just that this whole thread comes off like a brag piece. "I have so much cool stuff going on in my life that I don't have time for it all! How do you guys cope?"

You tell us repeatedly about all the "hot models" you've had sex with (fine; knock yourself out), even citing all the models who were bedded by Casanova — a guy who was born 200 years before the photographic arts made models a thing. You tell us how "lots of models in the bar scene go gaga over me putting their numbers in my phone," but you're tired of "the hottest models in Toronto" only liking you for your money. If you want to change that, you have to bring more than money to the table.

There's also the chance that this whole thread is just an attempt to stir the waters for entertainment purposes.

For what it's worth, as I look back on the women in my life and compare how much joy and satisfaction they brought me against how hot they were, there is no correlation. None.

Best of luck with what you find.

First of all my apologies if this is off topic or not allowed here. It’s the lounge so I figured it an open area.

There are only three things I care about most since I was a teen:

1) The electric guitar and music
2) Sex with hot women
3) Staying fit

Now if I posted this amongst many of my conservative friends and family they would tell me you’re 40+ give it up.

So I’m posting here amongst liberated musicians.

How do you make time to consistently practice all your songs, workout, and score with that hottie you met at the bar last weekend without regressing on your music skills especially if you need to practice 3-6 hrs a day?
It's called a "schedule". Allocate your time wisely.

🤣 fuck me, you crack me up so much. I hope your mum loves you, that way some one will during your life. But please don’t stop posting, it is so entertaining.

You are financially independent, you spend money on hot models, but in another post you are asking us if you should continue with the AX8 to save money or get a FM9? You should have asked that question like this: Money for sex or for FM9? :D
marge simpson GIF

You are financially independent, you spend money on hot models, but in another post you are asking us if you should continue with the AX8 to save money or get a FM9? You should have asked that question like this: Money for sex or for FM9? :D
marge simpson GIF
How do you think I made most of my money? By heavy spending? Only on sugar babies.... haha but that's because I don't look like Johnny Depp. Then again he's a thrift spender ($300 shoes for a man who was worth at one time $400M) but blew all his money on wine. I thought I had issues. haha

I also notice my Avatar has suddenly switched from "inspired to experienced" literally overnight!

WOW. See what having sex with hot models can do for your reputation in the Arts and Entertainment? :)

Last edited:
Here in Toronto you don’t need to be a celebrity to make 6 figures (I already do in the Treasury division of a major bank -- I work 6 hrs a day from home. In the mid -afternoon I'm in my music studio on the guitar). Getting mugged in Toronto is not impossible. It's already happened to me once with someone with a bladed weapon. Luckily my wife was with me and she sneakily escaped and called security and the police in record time. I had no money or goods on me at the time. It was at 3 pm in the afternoon! Imagine if I had 6k of new guitar equipment on me and I was carrying it to my car at 9 pm at night?? One needs security/police protection as a performer if they carry expensive goods on a routine basis. Or at least insurance on it. But I'd rather have it not stolen in the first place which is why I prefer protection.
So here you still worked and had a wife

Yes I'm financially free. I went to University for mathematics, computer science, accounting. I worked corporate world most of my early life in the stock market for big firms where I hit it big.
You could say by age 30 I was retired.
And here you are retired...

Actually I am looking for ideal gf's. I do bed beautiful women along the way to finding my ideal matches. Not every 9 I bed will make for an ideal girlfriend, and just because a woman and I may have sex doesn't mean either of us is looking to settle.
....and looking for girlfriends?? Hope for you that your wife is ok with that...

Anyway, your posts have been entertaining at times but now you just appear to be totally lost or you are just trolling (and being very successful with that).

So here you still worked and had a wife

And here you are retired...

....and looking for girlfriends?? Hope for you that your wife is ok with that...

Anyway, your posts have been entertaining at times but now you just appear to be totally lost or you are just trolling (and being very successful with that).
I'm separated for 5 years now. But still have a wife. I.e. not divorced.
I'm retired but not an invalid. I can and still work to keep my mind active.
Like I said before I don't need to work a min in the music industry or make a dime in it to survive. I'm financially free.

I do it because I love it! Just like sleeping with hot women, which I've been doing as a Sugar Daddy since my wife and I separated years ago.
My point was I was not happy as a sugar daddy. Which is why I refuse to get sex from sugar babies anymore.

Gonna find a hot model who wants me for me not $$$. Wouldn't mind short term HB9 girlfriends (3 months to 1 year). Not looking to settle into another marriage so nothing long term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom