Bad Experience with Mission Engineering's Stealth Pro MFC101 magnetic labels

To anyone considering purchasing Mission Engineering's labels (Stealth Labeling System - Mission Engineering)

be advised that they are not consistent in black color and look very unprofessional. Mission tells me they purchase/resell these from stomplabel and as such have no markup. They are offering me the chance to return them if i pay return shipping but no guarantee that the replacement set would be any better. So i'm out $100+ after shipping costs, so naturally I feel pretty burned. Not to mention they aren't shipped flat so they have a curl to them - hoping they flatten out over time.

They claim hundreds of people order these and I'm the only one to ever complain about the color issue. I find it very noticeable and so does my wife who is horrible at noticing details like colors, white balance, etc. (I asked her to look and tell me what she thought of them as an unscientific experiement)

I've uploaded pics to my flickr account here if anyone wants to see what they look like and decide for themselves: http://tinyurl.com/noh46da.

My situation is not able to be resolved to my satisfaction and I wanted to make others aware of this issue so they don't feel burned as well.

Wow. That would make me crazy, both the color and the curl...that sucks. Hope you get it taken care of.

Hi ,first sorry for this !
We will find a Solution my friend.

That you can a get complete set in one and the same color !
The quality of the labels is Perfect , but we think this must be a mix of two diffrent produced sets and the printer had made the
"mistake" and we dont have see this "problem" , because we send the sets in the same color to mission...but a little bit diffrent..
We will fix that problem with our Friends from Mission Engineering .

And please contact us on info@stompalbel.de
Best wishes from germany, greets Sascha

Hi,
yes we standing behind our product, we loving our stomplabels that we producing since 2010
you will hear from us and thanks for this posting.
cheers Chris and Sascha

I was at the Mission booth in January at NAMM. They had labels and demo'd them for us. Took them out of the wrapper and put them on. They ALL curled and we very unprofessional looking. We walked away from the booth saying we would never buy those labels. Just sayin.......

Last edited:
I was at the Mission booth in January at NAMM. They has labels and demo'd them for us. Took them out of the wrapper and put them on. They ALL curled and we very unprofessional looking. We walked away from the booth saying we would never buy those labels. Just sayin.......

Hm, why these bad words?....
We producing these Labels for Mission since a long time and without any problems...
we cant understand this with the curled surface... we send them allways perfect to the USA...
and we think also they are many happy users with our Mission Stealth Labels out there..
but when problems are with the Labels with the surface, we think Mission Engineering will say it to us und we will fix this problem...

But thanks for the Infos,
Greets Chris and Sascha

Well, I don't mean to be dissing on your labels. I'm just saying that both myself and my Fractal buddy really didn't like the quality of the magnets at Mission. If they are your magnets repackaged with the Mission logo on them, then I am sorry for the poor rating. I was pumped to buy magnets, then we saw the at NAMM, and we both just make ur own stick on labels with a label maker now. However, I have played a few gigs outside in the twilight, and I for sure am in the need of glow in the dark magnets now.

Back
Top Bottom