Backing track set list creator/manager for live performance… suggestions?

Are you on Mac and IOS? If so, I suggest QLab and the remote app for it. Most solid playback system I know on a Mac. I use it for major shows and it has NEVER let me down.
QLab is free for audio playback. The remote app is $40 I seem to recall.
HIGHLY recommended.
Can’t recommend Qlab enough.

I have nearly 400 songs in my show. All I do is highlight song and hit go.

It changes the patches, scenes, volumes, delay times on my AxeFx. I never have to tap dance on pedals.

Besides the AxeFx control it changes Fx on my vocals, and syncs my entire video show and light show.

Could run an arena show with one button.

Can’t recommend Qlab enough.

I have nearly 400 songs in my show. All I do is highlight song and hit go.

It changes the patches, scenes, volumes, delay times on my AxeFx. I never have to tap dance on pedals.

Besides the AxeFx control it changes Fx on my vocals, and syncs my entire video show and light show.

Could run an arena show with one button.
Impressive. Too bad there seems to be no iOS app.

I used qlab to run sound for musical theater shows. Used a 01v96 digital board, programmed it all in, and just pressed one button all night to go cue to cue. Muted mics, changed volumes, started track playback. Definitely cool.

Guys, I want to say thanks to all who have participated in this thread, shared other threads, or made suggestions. It’s been mega-helpful in getting wheels on this wagon. I’ve decided to go with BandHelper, as it fits what I’m needing right now and (not ashamed to say) I’ve received some outstanding help from several current users here. Knowing I can get direction for whatever I can’t sort on my own is a comfort, and a big factor in my choice. I’ve got the first half-dozen songs remixed in Studio One and loaded to BH, and they’re working nicely. Now to learn the midi and Bluetooth portions…

Back
Top Bottom