AxeOMatic DSP Now Available

Ah, a sales pitch! I like enthusiasm. :D

You do realize that with an Axe-Fx II, if the active preset has a cab block pointing to a user slot, that is where the audition goes? So you can essentially do what you want now simply by having the edit window open on a cab block and turning the big black knob. I do that all the time when testing: set cab block to user 5, audition, user 6, audition, user 7 audition. Etc.

The downside of that is that all the user cabs have the same display name, and unless you did a Save IR Mix for each one you don't have any backup copies.

Tell me how you want it to work and I'll look into it some more.

So, if I understand...I just set the current Axe-FX Patch to some User Cab and then audition and save the patch? Both the Patch and User Cab Block will be saved...however, the Cab Block will be labeled as some name. Is this correct? Would be cool if we could name it...and/or select the User Cab slot to be used from AOM. Not too big of a deal to also "Save the Mix". Thanks.

You don't have to save the preset after auditioning; the user cab that was downloaded for the audition stays until it is overwritten with something else.

I'll see if I can get this in for the next release.

Thanks. This is already a killer tool for IR mixing...but adding these features would make it easier to create custom cabs and save into the AxeFX!

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-22%20at%2012.28.14%20PM.jpeg

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-22%20at%2012.28.34%20PM.jpeg

favance, I just got done filling up half my user slots with OH beta mixes and I have to say you were spot on with the download option. Now I'm going to go try out the mixes while I run a build.

Nice! This will make AxeOMatic (the best tool for IR Mixing for the AxeFX) even better! With this, there's not a lot of reason to use AxeEdit.., IMHO.

v1.1.5 has been uploaded and will be available for download within the next hour. Changes include the download option and a 'select all' checkbox. The IR Name box is used to set the display name.

Outstanding!!! Thanks for adding the option to download direct to the AxeFX and Set the Name. This is killer! I can't wait till you come out w/your MFC-101 Editor. Again thanks for the great support and listening.

V1.1.6 is being staged to the server now and should be available to download within the next hour. And because you asked, I'll mention that Dumpster v1.0.0 is now available. :D

I would love to see a video tutorial how to audition, mix and send IRs to Axe Fx. I also see alot of options i don't understand, so hopefully a video could clear things up.

I would love to see a video tutorial how to audition, mix and send IRs to Axe Fx. I also see alot of options i don't understand, so hopefully a video could clear things up.
Never tried doing a video, but if I can make some time I'll try to do something. Due to some medication I have almost no voice now, so I'd sound like something out of the The Godfather. :|

Back
Top Bottom